Tuesday, March 23, 2010

8 months and counting


Buckets are great fashion accessories!
I am adorable!


Colton turned 8 months old on Sunday. WOW! We had such a beautiful weekend that I thought I would see if Colton liked playing outside while I raked the yard. He played the entire time I raked the back yard! (I am so good at this yard work thing, that it only took me about an hour to rake the back yard...however, the piles are still sitting there). He just talked to himself and occassionally yelled at Sadie. He got his first tooth Friday while he was at day care! We knew it was coming! He got one of his bottom teeth in the front. We're pretty sure he's getting its twin soon. He's been waking me up 3 or so times a night lately. It's so out of character for him! I assume it's because of the teeth. BUT...you know what they say about assuming things....it makes an ASS out of U and ME! Hehe!

Today when I went to pick the little man up from day care, he was trying to crawl! He pulled his legs up underneath him and lunged forward! Then after he ate dinner, he did it again! I tried to catch it on video, but I didn't get a good one, I'll keep trying.

Speaking of dinner...he's eating baby food with meat in it now! I think it tastes absolutely GROSS, but he likes it. He's eaten turkey and chicken so far...





No comments:

Post a Comment