Thursday, July 30, 2009

Hi everyone...Lisa's back! I'm so sorry that we haven't been updating as much as we need to. I am sure most of you have heard our sad news about the passing of my father. It was quite a shock to all of us but we're making it day by day. We promise we will upload more pictures soon. Colton came home on Saturday and Jeremy and I have survived our first few days without killing each other. He even took his first car ride to Florence without problems. We're continuing to figure out his schedule, as ours does not seem ot matter anymore (but we knew that would happen). He's been eating like a champ...more and more every day. Colton can't wait to meet all his new friends! Thanks for all the kind thoughts and prayers that have been sent our way.

1 comment:

  1. Glad to hear you are all doing o.k. It is hard to get adjusted with a new baby. We are thinking about you and praying for you each and every day. If you need me send me an e-mail and I will help in any way. I'm sending you a big hug.

    ReplyDelete