Sunday, November 15, 2009

The First Week of Day Care is Over...Thank Goodness!

One of Colton's many facial expressions...this one says...WTF!

I thought I would put him in this shirt, just in case someone didn't know he is HANDSOME!

(not so much with that face though)




I think this week was much harder on me than it was on Colton. Jeremy dropped Colton off at daycare every day this week. I just couldn't do it. I still can't. It was a lot harder than I thought it would be. Thankfully work has been super busy and everyone there is ultra understanding. I don't think I've ever been so excited to come home in my life. It was my first full week back at work. Colton was in daycare Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday, then my mom came and took care of the little munchkin Thursday and Friday. We're really looking forward to our trip up north next week for Thanksgiving! We're not looking forward to driving all night to get there, but that's what you do with an infant. Hopefully he'll sleep through the night just like he does at home. Keep your fingers crossed everyone!

We're thinking that Colton may be working on getting a tooth soon. He is slobbering something fierce and puts absolutely everything in his mouth. I'm sure we'll find out soon if our suspicions are correct.

We think he may have the beginnings of his very first cold :(. Today I noticed that he had a bit of a runny nose and he has been sneezing a lot lately. Let's hope it passes quickly!

Jeremy weighed Colton the other day and he was over 15 lbs! Looks like we've got a little chunker on our hands! He's not so much chubby as he is really long. He's about to be in size 3 diapers and wears a size 3-6 months in clothes. I guess he's right on track!

No comments:

Post a Comment