Sunday, November 29, 2009

Turkey Day...Yumm!

I'm a little turkey!
Colton meets his Aunt Jamie!
Colton with his Pop-Pop! I loved talking to him!
Jeff, Lesle and Colton (Maddie was near by!)
Colton with his great grandparents for the very first time!

My very first Thanksgiving! I was such a good traveler. I went all the way to Bethlehem, PA! I slept for most of the trip, Mom and Dad drove through the night both there and back. They're pretty worn out, but I'm doing great! My Grandy bought me the most adorable Thanksgiving outfit...do ya like my turkey bib? I got to meet my Great Nanny and Great Pop-Pop. They're pretty special people. My Aunt Jamie is awesome! She got me the coolest skull hat. I'm going to be the coolest baby at day care! I also got to meet my Pop-Pop's daughters and their children. I especially liked Gigi, she wanted to take me home with her. I met Daddy's best friend Jeff, his girlfriend Lesle, and his daughter Maddie. Maddie rocked me right to sleep. I met my Grandpa Duffy's sister Ellen. I can't wait to wear all the cool clothes I got. Thanks everyone!

I've become very interested in food! I watch everything that goes into Mommy and Daddy's mouths. I even tried to grab a piece of lettuce out of Mommy's mouth the other day. At least I'm grabbing for veggies and not pie!

No comments:

Post a Comment