Monday, October 12, 2009

Colton's New Trick

I just really liked this onsie...sorry!
Colton and Daddy playing face games.
I LOVE my bath



We've taught Colton his first bad trick. He doesn't like doing it on camera, but I got a little bit of it on this video. Usually when we stick our tongue out, he does the same...except when the camera is around...sneaky little devil. We just crack up every time he does it, and he thinks it's pretty darn funny too. Over the weekend, I went and visited my mom (aka Gramma) and weighed Colton...a whopping 13 lbs! We knew he was getting big; he's now more than double his weight when we brought him home! Yesterday and today were out of his normal. He's been eating 5 ounces of food every 3-4 hours instead of 4 ounces every 2 hours. Today, Colton slept until 9am and then took a 3 hour nap this afternoon. I didn't know what to do with all that time. I should have done something fun, like sleep, but I cleaned house instead. I hope he isn't getting sick...any other people have babies change their schedules so fast like that?

He is just a delight and we don't remember what on Earth we did before he came. We sure did waste a lot of time! I washed his very first Halloween costume today and can't wait for him to wear it. He's going to be a little lobster...adorable!!! We're planning to go to Boo at the Zoo (Riverbanks Zoo) with Ashley, Jared, and Bailey...who cares if the kids won't remember...it's all about us, right? I'll be sure to take a million pictures!

Oh, and he's getting more hair on the top of his little head. It still has a redish color to it :). Pretty soon, he won't look like he has a receding hairline.





No comments:

Post a Comment