Saturday, October 3, 2009

Week 10!!!!

The new family at the Irmo football game!
Mom...why did you make me wear this silly hat?
I'm such a big boy, sitting in my Bumbo seat!
The beginnings of a big grin!

The house is completely disorganized, which (as most of you know) is very unlike my personality. It's driving me CRAZY! We have stuff everywhere...and not in it's "home". I guess it's not that bad that it's taken me almost 11 weeks to get sick of the mess. Sadly I look forward to things like cutting my toe nails...which actually takes scheduling now. We are going to work hard, or not so hard, at getting a little more organized and, hopefully, staying that way. I was thrilled earlier this week when I got a shower, brushed my teeth and ate lunch all before 12pm. I was very excited! Colton is steadily sleeping through the night...hooray! He goes to sleep around 9 and doesn't wake up until 5 or 6 am. This is WONDERFUL...although I still wake up for his 3 am feedings...go figure. I'm hoping this, too, will pass (me waking up, not him sleeping). During the day, he's eating about every 2 to 2.5 hours....must be storing up for the winter. This week we decided to travel to PA for Thanksgiving and are super excited for Colton to meet the rest of his family! He has become more and more talkative...it's really cute! He enjoys sucking on his hands and arms...or whatever he can get his mouth on (shirts, other people, whatever!).

No comments:

Post a Comment