Friday, January 15, 2010

Almost 6 months old

Don't ya just love my bib and lovely slobber hanging out of my mouth.
Trying to sit up like a big boy!
Here Uncle Luke...let me poke your eye out!

It's hard to believe our little man is almost 6 months old! Seems like we brought him home yesterday. His personality is absolutely adorable...not that I'm biased or anything.

He's really trying to sit up by himself. Inevetably, he falls to one side or the other soon after finding his way to the sitting position. That doesn't seem to bother him one bit, though. He really loves eating his cereal. He opens his mouth sooooo big and sometimes says mmmmm. Or atleast that's what I'm telling myself. He has learned the throw a toy off of the highchair and Mommy will fetch game. He hasn't quite figured out that it's halarious though. If either one of the animals walks in his sight, he wants to promptly poke them in the eye. Neither Sadie or Chloe want anything to do with him :(. When I let Colton pet Sadie, he pulls her hair and won't let go or tries to poke her eyes out, so I don't really blame the dog for moving away from him.
Tomorrow, Colton will be attending his very first birthday party! Bailey, Ashley and Jared's little girl, is turing ONE....holy cow! Then Nick and Vanessa are coming to visit all the way from Maryland. We can't wait to see them!
No teeth yet...but the slobber remains...we'll keep you posted!

No comments:

Post a Comment