Saturday, January 30, 2010

He's becoming such a big boy! Today we're going to give him his first dose of real baby food...carrots! We'll let you know how it goes! He went to the doctor on Tuesday for his 6 month check-up and shots...he's a whopping 15lbs 8 oz. He is 27 inches long and his head is 16.5 inches around. He is very long/tall for his age. Obviously, he doesn't get that from me. The doctor says he should be cutting those teeth "any day now"...we've heard that before. We'd just like the constant drool to stop for a moment. He LOVES his jumper and watching Sadie and Chloe. Sadie still wants nothing to do with him because he pulls her hair and pokes her in the eye. Chloe hasn't quite figured out that Colton is the boss now. Colton did pull her tail yesterday, she didn't care for that very much.

OMG...have to tell ya'll this story...I put Colton on the bed while I was separating CLEAN laundry. He was sitting up propped up on my pillows. I turned around to put some clothes in my dresser. When I turned back around...Colton had a pair of my underwear in his mouth!!!! That story will be pretty darn funny when he's 25, don't ya think! Yikes!

So much has happened in teh past 6 months! This has been the hardest, best, shortest and longest 6 months for Jeremy and I. Who would have thought that I would loose my Daddy, and other family members would be so sick. Let's hope the worst is behind us now and the best is yet to come! Enjoy our little munchkin!

No comments:

Post a Comment