Friday, August 21, 2009

Colton is 1 month old today~

Chicks Dig Me! Being 1 month old is exhausting.
Just born...see how much I've changed!


It's hard to believe our little man is one month old today! Time flies when you're sleep deprived! Look at the difference in him since he was born! CRAZY! Jeremy and I are settling into our roles as parents. Thank goodness we have lots of great support from our family and friends. My mom came yesterday and we were exhausted after running errands all day. I don't know how people do this with more than one baby. Colton weighs about 8 lbs now and is still eating like a champ (about 3.5 oz. each feeding). Thank goodness I produce milk like a cow. :) Colton can't wait to see all his friends and family tomorrow for Daddy's big birthday party.

1 comment:

  1. Just wait until that bib looks small. Enjoy every minute.

    ReplyDelete