Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Two Week Old Pictures! A message from Colton







I'm two weeks old! Look how big I am! I love my bouncy seat...I love sitting in it and looking around at my surroundings. The other night I was awake for about 2 hours while in my bouncy seat. I also tried to pull Daddy's mouth open...I'm a strong boy!
Mommy and Daddy are doing pretty well, not that I have a lot to compare them to :). They need to take more naps like me, then maybe they would be awake with me at 4 am. Being a baby is great! All I do is poop, pee, sleep, and eat...sometimes all at one time!! Mommy is still making lots of booby milk and it tastes good so I like to eat about every 2 hours. This gets annoying for Mommy and Daddy sometimes! Overall, they are surviving really well...I'm proud!

No comments:

Post a Comment