Saturday, August 15, 2009

Colton's first 3 weeks

A face only a mother could love!


Thanks to Scott, Laurie and Hayden for lending us "The Happiest Baby on the Block" DVD...it seems to have worked! I highly recommend everyone who has a baby or is preggers to watch it. We've actually gotten a little sleep the last few nights...horray! I'm learning to multi-task. As I type right now, Colton is on the floor in his bouncy seat, and I'm rocking him to sleep with my foot. Kinda proud of myself :) Colton got to watch his first Phillies game w/ his Daddy and got to wear his Phillies onesie! Things are going well...Jeremy and I are actually thinking of going out to eat tonight and letting Aston babysit! A little date for Mommy and Daddy...Sushi!!!!
Oh...Colton's belly button finally fell off this week!

1 comment:

  1. Colton what are you doing in this picture??? I love you and your Daddy in your Phillies Wear! You look soooo cute, you look like your Daddy's little buddy watching the Phillies.

    XOXOXOXOX - Cant wait to come soon and visit you!
    Love Grandy and Pop-Pop

    ReplyDelete